Opperman Music Hall

Opperman Music Hall is a 437 seat concert hall located in the Kuersteiner building and is named for Ella Scoble Opperman, who served as the first dean of music from 1911 to 1944. The hall can accommodate concerts ranging from solo recitals to chamber orchestra and band concerts, as well as opera. The 1975, 34-stop Holtkamp Tracker Organ seen on the stage is used for recitals, concerts, and lessons. Other organs are available in the school to students for practice and performance.

The image below is a virtual tour. Click and drag within the image to see the music hall